Monday, February 4, 2013

12 Things About Me


    If you read my blog, you know I lead a dog's life.  Here are a few more things to know  about me.

    1. I will be 12 years old in April!
    2. I love to eat--pretty much anything.
    3. I like to get up early, usually by 4:30.  The earlier I get up, the sooner I get breakfast.
    4. I sleep in my bed during the day and Auntie's bed at night.  I also like to sleep between Popo's legs or stretched out on the floor in the sun.
    5. I bark in my sleep.  Sometimes I even growl (I don't even growl when I'm awake).
    6. I am good help in the kitchen.  I set at Auntie's feet waiting for something to fall.  One day a potato hit me on the back (good thing it was a little potato).
    7. I'm always ready to go, and I go everywhere my humans go.
    8. I can't be trusted in the car alone with the groceries.
    9. I shake allover when we pull up to the bank drive-up window.  The lady at the window gives me treats!
    10. I have two younger (much younger) brothers. 
    11. I don't like loud noises--pounding sounds, yelling, thunder--I look for someplace to hide.
    12. Popo says I have a very good disposition but I know what I want.